Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hand Me Some Karma Please



"According to the karma of past actions, one's destiny unfolds, even though everyone wants to be so lucky." Sri Guru Granth Sahib

Here we go again. Surgery on my hand Friday. Left, which is good since I'm a righty. Still, I'll be one-handed for a while. So, not life-threatening but briefly life-altering.

My sister Judy's here from LA, staying for two weeks. She's a nurse, but it's more about helping me do those little personal things only a sister can be asked to do. What a pal. I'm going to work hard not to whine, kvetch, be a pain in the butt.

For those of you who know me and are laughing, STFU!

And to anybody who wants to throw some good karma my way, I can still catch it with my right hand.

I may not be back for a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, tawk amongst yourselves.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm flinging good karma. Apparently I removed the karma app from my facebook page so you get no icon. Just the distilled stuff, which is stronger!

I'll be thinking about you today and Judy, too, because I'll bet you're a hell of a patient. ;-)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope the recovery is going well. Heal up!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home