Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back to Blogging



"When God sneezed, I didn't know what to say." Henry Youngman

I'm back. Not sure I was missed, but still, here I am.

Did you ever just go away? Not merely in the physical sense, but metaphysically as well? I had a lot on my plate. Back-to-back trips to Florida and Israel. A few medical and family issues.

But that wasn't the real reason I stopped blogging.

Something took over my writing gene. Mutated it. Limited it. Silenced it. Instead of fighting to find my muse, I just let it rest.

Sometimes less really is more.

Stay tuned to hear about my most recent trip to Israel for yet another family wedding. And more on the state of things in the State of Israel, not to mention in the good ole USA.

Suddenly I have a lot to say.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home