Friday, November 02, 2007

Daily Schmaily


tami-foto

"A moment's paws" Tami Curtis

Yeah, I know it says Daily Sally up there, but it's not like anybody's paying me or anything. In fact, sometimes I have to put the DS rants and ravings aside to meet deadlines on a paid gig.

However. I got a really sweet letter headed Where are you from a really amazing photographer who apparently has the DS blog on her to-read list.

havent had my daily sally in umm... Well a few days. Please get back to writing. You are missed.
What writer could resist that?

Plus I actually got a couple other letters in the same vein. Did somebody start a committee or something?

So I promise to try harder. Really.

In the meantime, go look at Life Inspired Art.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger David Stefanini said...

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home