Friday, June 29, 2007

I'll Never Have Paris



"One of the things that makes me nuts in interviews for my book tour on "The Diana Chronicles" is the question: 'Is Paris Hilton the Princess Diana of today?'" Tina Brown

I'm looking forward to curling up with Tina Brown's book on Princess Diana. Especially since reading my friend Jesse's boffo review over at HeadButler.com.

I'm also gong to have something to say about Matt Laurer's recent interview with Diana's sons William and Harry.

But here's one thing I pledge to myself and you:

No. More. Paris.

Unless she kills someone while driving drunk. Then I'll explode.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you all the way. Boycott Paris!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris and Diana, about as alike as Lindsay Lohan and Meryl Streep. What a joke.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen. We have been trying to avoid the subject ourselves, it is sickening!

Libby
ReginaLewis.com

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home