Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How Evil Am I?



Evil (adjective) 1 a : morally reprehensible : SINFUL, WICKED (an evil impulse) b : arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct (a man of evil reputation) 2 a archaic : INFERIOR b : causing discomfort or repulsion : OFFENSIVE (an evil odor) c : DISAGREEABLE (woke late and in an evil temper) 3 a : causing harm : PERNICIOUS (the evil institution of slavery) Merriam- Webster Dictionary

It seems I spend an inordinate amount of time railing against the evil men and women running our government and their co-conspirators in corporate America. As a practicing wordsmith, I decided to do an adjective check.

It's official, they are all definitely evil.

If you doubt it, look at the definition above. Morally reprehensible. Arising from actual or imputed bad character or conduct. Causing discomfort or repulsion. Causing harm.

Then I thought, Who am I to pass judgement on others without checking my own moral compass? So I took a little test. Tongue in cheek, to be sure. And I can say without reservation or false modesty that I may be a lot of things, but I am not inherently evil.

The test confirmed it. Take it yourself and see where you stand ... not too close to our president and his evil posse, I hope.

How Evil Are You?



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home