Friday, September 01, 2006

Such A Pearl



"God's Name is the Jewel, the Pearl. It cannot be stolen or taken away." Sri Guru Granth Sahib

A special hello to Pearl's friends and relatives. I'm a bit embarrassed she sent you here before I had time to clean up. Or prepare a proper spread. Especially after such high praise from The One and Only Pearl.

The thing is, I've been preoccupied. And even more busily occupied. My parents have been staying with us this week as ersatz Ernesto refugees.

A good excuse for a visit no matter the meteorological outcome. An even better excuse to eschew the keyboard for the groaning board -- as our typically empty nest has been filled with siblings and offspring.

Nevertheless, Welcome!

Beginning next week I hope to live up to Pearl's praise with new insightful posts. (Notice I didn't say "hopefully.") In the meantime, feel free to peruse the right side for former pearls from yours truly.

PS Two suggestions, in Pearl's honor: Swami Uptown - Grace Notes and A War, Between Friends

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home