Friday, January 11, 2008

Match Dot Politician


(image slightly altered)

"A politician weakly and amiably in the right, is no match for a politician tenaciously and pugnaciously in the wrong." Edwin P. Whipple

Think you know which candidate best fits your personal and political ideology?

Do you know the issues and where your perfect candidate stands on each one?

Have you chosen the best match for yourself and your country?

Try this:

ABC News: Match-O-Matic

I thought I knew my exact match. Turns out I was almost right. But I was left at the alter by Number 1 (Biden), know absolutely nothing about Number 3 (Dodd) and found my top choice in the middle ... Clinton.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is cool, and I got what you got.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to admit I didn't even know some of the issues. Thanks ABC, thanks Sally.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home